A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Late Christmas card round up

No, I promise I am not starting this early for next Christmas!!  These are the last few I made last year, but never had time to blog.
The first one is Pin-spired and is a take on the most pinned item on any of my boards, the Pin is here and to date it has been pinned at least 500 times ...... Pinterest used to give you an exact number of times it had been pinned from your own board, but that seems to have disappeared, just a global figure given instead now :-(


I used a Die-namics oval mat, Spellbinders deckled oval, snowflake background stamp and the main snowflake is from Bee Crafty.  Sentiment from Stamping all Day.


These cards are done using Sue Wilson dies and embossing folders.  I rounded the corners of card blanks and mats as I thought it went nicely with the snowflake.  Tiny peel off sentiments on SU punched tags, to finish.
OK no more Christmas cards.... until the 25th January ... mwah hah hah......

No comments:

Post a Comment