A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Blogtober 9

I have had a play with some old papers :-)  These are from an old Hot off the Press pack, about half a dozen different designs in the pack.


They are quite simple cards, two panels edged with peel off lines and a sentiment strip.  I have made them quite flat, with only the sentiment raised up on 1mm foam tape - HOTP paper tends to be quite thin, so I would have to make a panel of plain card covered with the paper, to give it enough rigidity to be raised up by 1mm.  I might try that next time, I was in a bit of a rush to get these finished last night for today's post LOL.  The sentiment stamp, stamped/embossed in gold, is from Hobby Art.
For Blogtober details, visit Karmacraft :-)

2 comments:

  1. More lovely cards - you are certainly giving us plenty of Christmas inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but elegant cards .

    ReplyDelete