A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 3 October 2016

Blogtober 2

Today's Christmas cards are made with a 6" paper pad from Craft Creations, there is no direct link to the product, but the code is PK727.  The design is the same throughout - various Christmassy words in white on a background of several different colours.  I have separated out three colourways for this week - today is blue!



The stamp is an old Tinchies one, I have just simply stamped and matted onto the word paper background which is also matted onto the card blank.  I did make three, but apparently failed to photograph the third one, it's a lighter blue!  The larger panels were cut by hand, the smaller ones were die-cut.  I didn't add a sentiment, since the whole background is already covered with them :-)
A nice, simple and relatively fast card to make - I made ten over the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely- I am ashamed to say that I haven'rt even started yet - Ekkk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great quick and easy card - they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue for Christmas cards... it gives that frosty feeling that winter brings, snow or not!

    ReplyDelete