A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn leaves birthday card

This is the first card I made for the Less is More challenge, before re-reading the rules :-)  A simple stamped image, centrally matted onto a large card blank to leave a wide border.  Simple and effective, my favourite kind LOL.


I have been meaning to do the Sheltering tree (SU) in autumn colours ever since I bought it and I really like the way it has turned out.  The sentiment is from Personal Expressions, I have been using the set a lot lately because I lost my folder which holds most of my sentiment stamps!!!  Luckily, I had a few other sentiment sets stashed in a different box, I had forgotten about this one and it has some really useful tiny sentiments, so I am pleased that I re-discovered it.  The main folder has now been found, hiding in plain sight on a shelf :-)
This is destined for a work colleague with an Autumn birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that always the way!-at least you were able to rediscover some stash. Not looked at the SU catalouge for ages so not seen the tree stamp before- gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete