A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 23 March 2015

BiTi Monday

This weekend Sy came down, to bring the new tote she had picked up for me - We R Memory Keepers rolling tote, she ordered three, for herself, Karen and me!
So we had a lovely craft day, I got eight cards made, would have been nine if my Herma dispenser hadn't broken mid-use :-(
For the thank you cards below, I used a new stamp, a new die and some new card blanks, so they definitely qualify for my Buy it - Try it this week :-)



The stamp is from Stampin Up, a three stage stamping process to get the different layers and colours on the lotus blossom, the sentiment is from the same set.  I had been a bit hesitant about using it, as I didn't quite 'get' how it worked, but Sy has a great example here, so she talked me through it, it's not actually difficult once you try it LOL.  I used a Tonic Studios scalloped circle die, this is a great set, 14 dies I think, and they don't have too much of a border if you use the next size up for a mat.  Not that I could have fitted a mat on these tiny cards - they are 3" square, just right for little thank you cards.

Update on The Wedding Card - she loved it :-)

3 comments:

  1. They are so pretty Wendy, lovely for spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards - gorgeous , i love seeing sets of cards in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and all the different colours - I must dig out my two step stamps and have a proper play with them sometime

    ReplyDelete