A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 23 October 2014

Throwback Thursday

This layout was completed in 2010, but the photo itself was taken in 2009.  Myself, Sy and Karen are standing outside the Indian restaurant for our after-crop meal. 


The gold borders were done with a Nestie die, with the positive cut at the base of the layout and the negative cut at the top.  I used punches for the purple borders, both EK Success.  No idea what the background paper is, but I used an Artemio stamp set over the splotchy purple paper and also for the gold embossed elements.  The title is done with an alpha stamp from Banana Frog, not sure of the name.
All three of us have scrapped this photo, of course we came up with three different pages!  This is one of my favourite photos and although I still like this layout, I am thinking of scrapping the picture again, just as a bit of fun :-)

1 comment:

  1. Norty me I haven't done my post yet - off to do it now and then will link back to you. It took me a while to find that layout - can you believe that photo was taken in 2009 and I finally scrapped it in 2011 - good job I keep all my blog photos stored in folders by the year. It's a fab layout and LOL I nicked your page title!!

    ReplyDelete