A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 27 October 2014

Beat the Christmas Rush - October

Oh my goodness ..... I haven't done this challenge since May!!
It also counts as a Buy it & Use it and an Out of the Drawer, so value for money today!

First, the cards - Two more cards with the Memory Box text die, but they also use something new .....


And two more which use an Impression Obsession die, bought sometime ago - these also use something new .....


The 'new' item is a sheet of adhesive developed especially for die-cutting, to enable the most intricate cuts to be self adhesive.  You may recall a while ago I had trouble with a delicate die here, well I think this will be the answer!  It's called Stick It, I bought mine from Craft Obsessions - who have made an instructional video here - but other retailers are stocking it too. So far, it is living up to the promise :-)

Now, this was not actually my planned blog post for today.  What I had hoped to share with you was my bumper parcel of Stampin Up goodies, which I was expecting on Friday or Saturday, so that I could spend a happy weekend playing .... unfortunately they haven't arrived yet!  Fingers crossed LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous cards! Will have to check out that video for intricate die cutting - thanks for the heads up. Thank you for joining in BtCR.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you told Fiona - hope they arrive today for you. Fab cards and I watched the video this weekend about those adhesive sheets - they look fab, I will probably get some too

    ReplyDelete