A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Whodunnit?


Another page which has been complete for months apart from the journalling!  In November 2011, we went to a murder mystery evening with our friend Sarah and her parents, plus a couple of her parents' friends.  The theme was a Mafia wedding and we all had to 'dress up' accordingly, so we went for combinations of black, white and red between us.  DH, Sarah and I guessed the murderer's identity, but while we stepped outside for DH to have a ciggie, the parents and friends changed our team answer and then handed it in!  We were gutted!
The page is made from a combination of scraps laid out in an Art Deco fashion, over what must be one of the first papers I ever bought, back in 2004 :-)  The border at the base of the page is die-cut using a Nestie lace border die, from a Bazzill gold cardstock which is sadly discontinued - I am hoarding my last scraps of it!  The journalling is done on safmat, laid over a piece of pearlescent gold Stampin' Up card.  I robo-cut the title and subtitle.
One of my favourite LOs from my 2011 album :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. A fab page ... glad you finished it. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OW WOW I just LOVE that page..........so striking and so 'in your face' - IN a very good way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete