A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 28 October 2012

Third Time Lucky - Sarah's Cards October sketch challenge



I am entering the sketch challenge over at Sarah's Cards this month, the details are here:
http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/october-sketch-challenge.html

This page shows DS1's driving test pass certificate!  He passed on his third go and I am very proud of him - also he is now able to pick me up after an office girlie night out, which is very handy LOL.

The papers are Basic Grey "Two Scoops" - I bought lots of this when it came out, but had got a bit fed up with it, so it was nice to find a good sketch to use some of it up!  The title is robo-cut and the border is done with a punch borrowed from Scrappy Sarah at the Cardinal Colours crop last weekend - I thought it was very appropriate since DS1 is such a star for passing the test!  I stamped a journalling spot from Stamps Away.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Great memory to scrap! Love the star punched border

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats. Very handy indeed! I still have a month before mine turns 17. I wonder how many goes he will need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a layout, love it, thanks for taking part. :) x
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a layout, I love that you've recorded the certificate for posterity. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout-and certainly worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Star border was a bit of luck!!

    ReplyDelete