A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Brothers



It's rare that we get a visit from DS2 now he has moved away, so I seized this opportunity last year for some photos of my two boys. They co-operated willingly ..... for a while :-)

The papers are from my favourite "Timepiece" collection from Bo Bunny, just a simple arrangement of three x 6" sheets over one of the 12" ones. I used a couple of the sticker borders from the collection pack too, the scallop and the circle chain. The title and gears are robo-cut and I stamped a journalling box.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the photo and great page (I have downloaded those gears too as they are gorgeous). Beautiful papers and lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and the layout shows them off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete