A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Treetops



Another "finished off" LO. Now to be honest, I am not sure about this one - I had a picture in my head and it hasn't exactly come out as I thought it would........

The title is printed onto safmat and stuck to metallic bazzill, the border behind it is made from nesties fancy tags three, which was an idea I saw on the Amazing Paper Grace blog - she does some really nice things with nesties. The waste from the tags was too good to just throw away, so I used it on the vertical strip, with pearls in between. Some swirly studs and bit of safmat journalling to complete it......... but I am not sure that I like it really.

Maybe it will grow on me :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ooh it's lovely I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Wendy, though if you think there is something not right have you thought the title mat is a little wide up and down not l to r if you see what I mean? Other wise I think it looks great as it is. Off to look at that blog

    ReplyDelete