A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 25 April 2011

Scrapology April Challenge


I haven't entered the Scrapology monthly challenge before, but I liked the sketch so thought I would have a go. The papers are SEI Moravia and the buttons are all from stash - though I did buy the scissors charm especially LOL. The button chain is made using an EK Success border strip punch and the journalling is done on Safmat, stuck to copper cardstock. I cut the bunting on the robo and found some co-ordinating gems to go along the top. Oh and the title is done on the robo too, twice in fact, because the first colour I used matched the paper so well it just didn't stand out, so I had to cut a darker one :-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Layout Wendy, what a brilliant border. Thanks for joining in, and I hope you will continue to join the challeneges in the future. Why not try the card challenge too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Love the page and use of buttons.

    Thanks for taking part this month, Good Luck.

    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Wendy, like the triangles drawing the eye in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout wendy, thanks for joining in with us over at Scrapology, hope to see you again. i love the cluster of embellies, perfect!
    Warmest wishes Anita.xx

    ReplyDelete