A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 28 April 2011

Hell or High Water



This is more of a re-visit than a finish-off :-) I did this page several months ago but had never been happy with it - the handwritten "from this .... to this" looked a mess and I had matched the title colour so well to the paper than it could hardly be seen. It sat in my 2009 album for all those months and I got irritated every time I looked at it, because it wasn't "right" LOL. I don't usually go back to pages, because I hardly have time to do new ones, but during my marathon Bank Holiday session inspiration suddenly struck.

I printed the words out onto safmat, stuck them to some of the green cardstock and covered up the messy writing. Then I took a brown pen and outlined all the letters. And then - well no actually, that was it. Only took me many months to think of it ........

Now I am happy with it :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love your LO, drawing around the title really makes the letters pop, it's one of my favourite tricks to use.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so you should be happy with it. It's great! And I love the textured letters :)

    ReplyDelete