A blog for cooking and crafts

Friday 8 October 2010

Seaweed LO



Haven't blogged for a couple of days - have been struck down by this dreadful cold and it's been all I can do to drag myself into work :-( It seems to be shifting now though, thank goodness!

I got quite a few Little Girl pages done at the retreat, I have deliberately been trying to keep them simple so I can keep up to date. This LO has a diecut (SEI-Moravia) on a sheet of Bazzill, the lettering is Basic Grey (Two Scoops) and the title was cut on Sy's robo which she brought to Debden with her ...... I must ask her to send me the font, it's one I don't have, I think it is called Monster Paparazzi. There is even a little doodling, something which is normally right outside my comfort zone - I doodled dots over the "seaweed" as it didn't stand out from the background very well originally!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I loved the die cut you used for this page, so bright and summery

    ReplyDelete