A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 9 August 2010

August craft weekend, Part One



We had a shopping spree on the Saturday - we went from Uckfield to the Glitter Pot in Burgess Hill, to Hobbycraft in Crawley, to the Craft Barn in Lingfield, then back to Uckfield where we dropped into Craft Buddies. It took about 5 hours in all :-)

On Sunday it was off to the Cardinal Colours crop, where I did some cross stitch in the morning, then after lunch I worked on 5 LOs, including the one above which only needed title and journalling but I just hadn't got around to finishing off. It uses paper I bought in 2004, when I first started scrapbooking! The title is done with thickers and I think the crystal swirl is a Prima one. Very simple LO, but I like it :-)

I also got some cards covered with Christmas paper and a few ATC backgrounds done, so all in all quite a productive day :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very simple, but very stylish....and a great subject matter lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Wendy - a very productive weekend and what a shopping marathon, I'm glad I dipped out I would never have kept up LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete