A blog for cooking and crafts

Thursday 10 June 2010

Father's Day cards



Two Father's Day cards to share with you today :-) They are both made from the bargain pack of ugly card blanks from that well known shopping channel, covered with papers from my scrap box. I have covered quite a lot of them now, and glimmer misted others, I only have about a quarter of the pack left so there is light at the end of the tunnel. One day I will be rid of them ..........!

I took my car into the repairers yesterday, for them to make an estimate to send to the insurers. They warned me that the insurers might not consider it worth repairing due to its age, I was quite dismayed as it runs so well and will keep going for a few more years yet! But today I got good news - they will pay for the repairs and it is booked in for Monday. Phew......... :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great news about the car, what a relief.

    Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab news. Great cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, and great to hear that the car will be ok

    ReplyDelete