A blog for cooking and crafts

Tuesday 9 March 2010

More ATCs


I have taken the plunge and joined an ATC swap on UKScrappers. These are the ones I sent out a week ago last Saturday (haven't uploaded pics of last Saturday's ones yet). I am still running with the "Create" and "Here Be Dragons" themes...... Create 2/6 and HBD 4/6 to be exact :-) Both use the same technique for the background - 2 colours of chalk ink swooshed around with a babywipe on the card, then overstamped with a crackle background in a darker colour. Ok, I use this technique a lot...... but it does look so effective.

I will be off to Ally Pally next month and am seriously considering taking some ATCs and putting them on the swap table there..... just need to gather enough courage!

1 comment:

  1. they look great :) very effective, go for it at ally pally :)

    ReplyDelete