A blog for cooking and crafts

Sunday 14 February 2010

Finished at Last!

Over the last craft weekend I made five Little Girl pages, then spent most of last week on the final few, five during the week and three on Saturday. Finally finished at about 6:30 pm! I won't post all 13 LOs, but here are a few ...... they are photographed in the album, so the flash bounces off the page protectors a bit, but I just couldn't face taking them all out and photographing separately! I must admit, I am a bit "scrapped out" at the moment, so I might spend some time concentrating on other crafts for a while :-) Hand over is today (Sunday), sometime this afternoon, so I will let you all know later if they like the album! Fingers crossed..........






2 comments:

  1. Well done on the marathon. Beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely pages there - I am sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete