A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 4 January 2010

...... and in with the New!

Happy New Year!

I managed to get a bit of time in the craftroom between our visitors leaving and my going back to work. Just to play around really, with no specific thing in mind. I came up with these ATC backgrounds, not sure how I will finish them yet, but have a vague idea of doing something with all the metal embossing stuff I bought last year and haven't really used. The backgrounds are various shades of ink direct-to-paper and overstamped, the two on the left have had copper metallic ink used, though it hasn't photographed all that well.

I will post the pics of the finished articles as soon as they are done - watch this space ...... :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, very nice. I love the rich texture and colour. :)

    Must get working on that ATC now... eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the finished ATC's

    ReplyDelete