A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Pinterest challenge!

I asked Sy to pick out some of my Pins as a challenge, she chose four, so I will be doing one per week for Blogtober :-)

The Pin for the first one is here.  I put in my notes that I would place the sentiment higher than the original, but I ended up placing it lower instead!



The papers are from Graphic 45, Steampunk Spells, I think.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  It was a little fiddly to get the panels right, but I really like the way it has turned out and will use the layout again :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love the backhround paper- it makes it look like the panels have die cuts behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backhround paper- it makes it look like the panels have die cuts behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use up scraps - really lovely

    ReplyDelete