A blog for cooking and crafts

Monday 26 January 2015

Buy it - Try it Monday: butterfly birthday

Today's BiTi is a birthday card using a new butterfly die from Memory Box.


Some of the purple cardstock from last week was still on my desk, so I used that to cut the butterfly, it's quite delicate so I applied Stick It sheet adhesive before running through the machine.  The background is done with a large Justrite stamp, inked up in green/pink/lilac, then I laid the card over the stamp and pressed all over to give a complete impression - this is a much easier way to use such a large stamp!  Then I matted using the same purple cardstock, added the sentiment and some crystals to finish.

This is a nicely sized die for a card, you don't really need much else, so I am quite pleased with this purchase!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty die and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, a cute card and love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A purple butterfly birthday card... I know who that would be perfect for... (and for once I'm not hinting at myself!)

    ReplyDelete