A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Christmas cards - Aqua with white hanging baubles

Two Christmas cards to share today, both basically the same, just a slightly different sentiment on each one :-)



I cut a background panel from Bazzill 'Sparkle' and used my south-west corner punch for some tiny detail.  Then I die-cut the hanging baubles (Memory Box die) and stuck them down .... this is easier said than done, the die is so delicate it stretches a bit when you're trying to stick it down!  I actually cut four, but only got two finished cards in the end :-)  I have bought some glue pens to try next time, my usual Herma just doesn't deal well with intricate dies.

I do love the aqua/white combination and this is a nice simple card - if I can get the things glued down more easily ...... more experimentation needed :-)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely & elegant looking Christmas cards Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant cards, love them.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really lovely - I always use the Sakura Quickie glue pen for very intricate stuff

    ReplyDelete