A blog for cooking and crafts

Wednesday 30 October 2013

ADTML Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge

I had never done a photo scavenger hunt before, so when I saw this challenge on the ADTML blog, I thought I would have a go.  Seven photos ...... how hard could it be .....?

Here is the list:
  1. Time (to represent clocks changing at the end of the month)
  2. Pumpkins
  3. Autumn Leaves
  4. Weather (good or bad, blue skies or wet shoes!)
  5. Winter Warmer
  6. Something Scary
  7. A Treat :)
Time
 A watch catalogue
No, I don't attend Sotheby's auctions ...... I just work at the company which prints their catalogues ...... but I can dream ..... :-)
 
Pumpkins
Pumpkin display at the supermarket
 
Autumn Leaves
A tree on the way to work
Two days later the storm had blown away all the leaves!
 
Weather
The view out of the ADTML retreat hotel window
 
Winter Warmer
Slow cooker beef curry with griddled naan bread
 
Something Scary
Ooooh, scary cheeses .......
 
A Treat
Sweeties ready for the Trick-or-Treaters
This was the prompt I struggled with, until the obvious answer hit me :-)
 
This was such a fun challenge, and I plan to do a layout of all seven photos :-)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Autumnal colours - my most favourite time of the year - great challenge - love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't remember who runs it but there is a summer scavenger hunt that everyone in blogland seems to do - usually about 20 things to find over the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it for you - wouldn't mind betting she does a 2014 one as it is very popular - http://gallorganico.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/2013-summertime-photography-scavenger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos for the ATDML Oct 2013 photo challenge Wendy. Thanks for taking part and hope you will join us again next month!

    ReplyDelete